Dog Boarding OverviewGet Started
- Open 365 days per year, from 6:45am to 7:00pm
- Dogs are in group play, both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting), throughout each day
- Nicest outdoor area in Chicago, including grass meant for dogs, pools, playground equipment, sun, and shade
- The dogs sleep in glass boarding suites at night. You can bring your own bedding
- Unparalleled staff, who truly care about the well-being of each dog boarding with us
I'm really happy with the treatment Wrinkles receives during her stays. Please thank everyone for taking such good care of her.Deborah Compagner
We love how professionally Tucker Pups' staff takes care of our Spencer. They are always attentive to Spencer's needs.Mario Pineda
The staff are super friendly and helpful. I really like how they always have feedback on how my dog did for the day.Maria Trujillo
Lacey is a nervous dog and she seems to have done great at your facility! Thank you for keeping us updated and keeping her happy.Chris Kruppe
Sure, your dog can sit when there are treats involved, and there are no distractions.
What about more challenging behaviors?
- Coming directly to you when called, even at the dog park?
- Doing what you ask the first time, without repeating yourself?
- Not jumping on your friends?
- Leaving something alone, such as food on the counter or on the sidewalk?
- Not pulling or being leash reactive when you go for a walk?