Dog Daycare OverviewDo you want to keep your dog well-socialized? Do you wish he were more tired when you get home? Do you think his day should be more exciting than a walk or two?
If so, Tucker Pup's dog daycare is here for you! We have daycare seven days per week, and our staff is dedicated to making sure your friend comes home happy and healthy.
Please note that many people falsely assume that their dog must come five days a week to daycare. This is not true at all here - we have many dogs who come here once a week, and even once a month.
View More Videos
Raising the Standard
- Dogs are separated in playgroups based on their size and temperament
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Largest and nicest outdoor area in Chicago, complete with pools, playground equipment, grass made for dog play, sun, shade, and a professional misting system
- Professional staff who care deeply about all of the dogs here
- Hours are 6:45am - 7pm on weekdays
- Weekend daycare available
View More Photos
Free Training Consultation
Sure, your dog can sit when there are treats involved, and there are no distractions.
What about more challenging behaviors?
- Coming directly to you when called, even at the dog park?
- Doing what you ask the first time, without repeating yourself?
- Not jumping on your friends?
- Leaving something alone, such as food on the counter or on the sidewalk?
- Not pulling or being leash reactive when you go for a walk?
Click here to request your free, no-obligation telephone consultation with our trainer. He will discuss issues you may be experiencing and help decide if our program can help.
Don't just think about it - request your consultation today. What do you have to lose?
I could not be happier with Tucker Pup's daycare. The staff members are smart, thoughtful and always very responsive. They all know my dog well and she likes them very much. It's a great feeling knowing my dog is in great hands.
- Nancy Sterling
Click on the menu icon at the top of the page to reveal much more information about our daycare services.