Private EventsTucker Pup's is the perfect venue to host your next private event.
Our space is divided into areas so you can have several activities happening at once, keeping everyone happy. For example, in one room can be off-leash play, another can have food and drinks, and another can have agility.
Examples of events that we can host:
- Doggie birthday parties
- Corporate outings
- Adoption events
- Community meetings
- Yappy Hours
Included in basic event package
- Facility rental
- Dedicated event planner
- Three staff members, who will help set up the event, greet your guests, watch dogs in play, clean up accidents on the playfloor, and clean up the entire event at the end.
- A microphone system
- You can create your own playlist if you want, or supply a music device such as an iPod. We also have standard playlists to choose from
- Personalized greeting on the digital signage in our lobby
- Several 6-foot tables for food and drinks
Add-ons that we can provide, or you can provide yourself:
- Off-leash play, including in our outdoor area (weather permitting)
- Staff to help watch dogs in off-leash play
- Doggie birthday cake / cupcakes / cookies / other baked goods
- Food and drinks
- Catering, including a bartender
- Light appetizers
- Tall tables, tablecloths, stools
- Photography of guests and dogs, including posting on our website and/or Facebook page afterwards
- Agility course (weather permitting, as this would be outside)
- Play videos / slideshow on an overhead projector during the party
- Parking validation in a nearby garage
- Valet parking
- Contests such as for tricks and costumes, plus prizes such as trophies, ribbons, certificates, etc.
- Online RSVP tools
- E-mail reminders to invitees
- Professional nametags
- Goodie bags for attendees
- Thank-you e-mail to attendees
Don't see it on the list? Just ask us.
Give us a call at 312-829-8787 to learn more!