Dog Grooming PricesGet Started
ForewordWe strive to be the best dog business in Chicago, and we believe that you get what you pay for. If you come take a tour, we believe you'll immediately see and feel the difference.
If you're trying to compare our prices with another business, you always need to analyze differences on an apples-to-apples basis. For example, we have a large outdoor space with grass, playground equipment, pools, sun, and shade. Most other daycares in Chicago do not have an outdoor space at all, or may have a small area with gravel or concrete. They may only have your dog in play for a short time each day, whereas here they are in play throughout the day for many hours, plus the opportunity for nap time. There are countless examples.
We advise that you do your research, take a tour of any business you are considering, and ask lots of questions.
The chart below summarizes some of the major differentiators that set us apart and make our pricing worth every penny:
|We give you a grooming time, and groom your dog through to completion. Most dogs are here for no more than two hours||?|
|Professional groomers who are talented, friendly, honest, and follow your instructions||?|
|Speak with a groomer before and after your reservation||?|
|Grooming available 7 days per week, many nights until 6:30pm||?|
|Highly sophisticated system for tracking your notes, preferences, and photos||?|
|Vigilantly require ongoing proof of updated vaccinations, including for Canine Influenza||?|
|Pricing consistency from one groom to the next, assuming everything was similar.||?|
|High quality shampoo. We only use the good stuff.||?|
|Quietest dryers available||?|
|Most effective bathing system on the market for getting your dog as clean as possible||?|
|E-mail confirmations and reminders||?|
Our prices are competitive with other groomers throughout Chicago and that may be located in major cities.
Baths and Haircuts:
- Base prices: See breed chart below
- Services included with baths and haircuts (no additional charge):
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
Add-on services if getting a bath or haircut:
- Anal gland expression (external): $10
- Deshedding: Prices in the chart below, plus typically $15 - $25 additional, depending on the breed
- Dematting: $15 - $25 depending on the time and effort
- 20 minute max - we cannot demat a dog beyond 20 minutes due to the potential discomfort and skin irritation. If a dog requires more than 20 minutes of dematting, it would likely need to be shaved
- Shave: Price in the haircut breed chart below, plus $15 - $25
- Price depends on the size of the dog and severity of the matting
- Face, feet, and sanitary trim if only getting a bath: Price of bath (see chart below) plus $15.
- Please note that a bath is required if getting a face, feet, and sanitary trim
- Cording: $10 per 20 minutes
- Cording is only for certain breeds such as Komondors and Pulis
- Nail grinding: $5 additional
- Nail trimming is included, but grinding is slightly more, due to extra time involved
- Some dogs cannot have their nail trimmed due to anxiety, but will tolerate grinding.
Additional services if not getting a bath or haircut:
- Bottom of paw pads: $5 total for all four feet
- Whole paw trim (top and bottom): $10 total for all four feet
- Nail trimming: $10 total for all four feet
- Nail grinding: $15 total for all four feet
- Ear cleaning: $10 total for both ears
- Brushout: $10 - $25 depending on the breed and amount of work
- Teeth brushing:
- Normal toothpaste: $10
- With anti-plaque gel: $12
- Special handling: May be charged if a dog requires extra time or effort beyond what is considered reasonable and customary for the breed. The charge depends on the situation. For example, if a dog would normally take one hour but takes three hours due to fear of the dryer, there would be an extra fee that takes into account lost revenue to the groomer.
Prices by Breed
We groom every breed. Here are prices for the most common breeds. If your breed is not on the list, please call us.
Airedale Terrier $40 $75 American Bulldog $35 American Staffordshire Terrier $35 Australian Labradoodle $45 $75 - $85 Australian Shepherd $35 - $40 $70 - $80 Basset Hound $35 Beagle $30 Bernese Mountain Dog $50 $80 - $95 Bichon Frise $35 $60 - $70 Border Collie $40 - $45 $70 - $80 Boston Terrier $30 $55 - $60 Boxer $30 $60 Bulldog $35 Bullmastiff $45 $65 - $75 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel $35 - $40 $60 - $75 Chihuahua $25 Cockapoo $35 - $40 $65 - $75 Cocker Spaniel $35 - $40 $65 - $75 French Bulldog $25 Golden Doodle $45 - $55 $75 - $95 Golden Retriever $40 $70 - $80 Great Dane $40 - $45 Havanese $35 $60 - $70 Jack Russell Terrier - Short Haired $25 Jack Russell Terrier - Wirehaired $30 $55 - $65 Labradoodle $45 - $55 $75 - $95 Labrador Retriever $35 $65 - $75 Lhasa Apso $35 $60 - $70 Maltepoo $35 $55 - $65 Maltese $30 $55 - $65 Mastiff $40 Mini Golden Doodle $35 - $45 $65 - $80 Mini Labradoodle $40 $65 - $75 Mini Longhaired Dachshund $30 $55 - $60 Miniature Poodle $35 $60 - $70 Miniature Schnauzer $30 - $35 $60 - $70 Pit Bull $35 Pomeranian $35 - $40 $60 - $70 Pug $30 $55 - $65 Puggle $30 $55 - $65 Rhodesian Ridgeback $40 Rottweiler $40 Schnauzer $30 - $35 $60 - $70 Sheltie $35 - $40 $65 - $75 Shetland Sheepdog $35 - $40 $65 - $75 Shih Tzu $35 $60 - $70 Short-Haired Dachshund $25 $55 Siberian Husky $45 - $55 $75 - $90 Silky Terrier $30 $55 - $65 Staffordshire Bull Terrier $35 Standard Poodle $40 - $50 $80 - $100 Toy Poodle $30 - $40 $55 - $65 Vizsla $35 Weimaraner $35 - $40 West Highland White Terrier $30 - $35 $60 - $70 Wheaten Terrier $40 - $50 $75 - $85 Yorkiepoo $30 $55 - $65 Yorkshire Terrier $30 $55 - $65
We only show the most popular breeds on this list. If your breed is not on the list, please call us for more information.
Ready to be the talk of the town?