Certified Professional Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Head dog trainer at a large boarding and daycare facility in Chicago. In this role, I also helped manage playgroups for daycare and boarding
- Animal Care Clerk at Chicago Animal Care and Control, where I handled intake, plus helped dogs acclimate to the environment through the use of positive-reinforcement training
- Animal Care Specialist at The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Intern with Safe Humane Chicago and specialized in court case dog program
- Pet Nutrition Ambassador for Nestle Purina
- Boomer, a mixed breed (Golden retriever, Australian Shepherd, cattle dog, Husky, and Chow Chow!)
- Finnigan, the coolest cat around. He’s basically a dog.
Graduated from CATCH Canine Trainers Academy.
Learned many training techniques from a leading trainer at The Anti-Cruelty Society.
Mixed breeds of all shapes, sizes, and colors
Hiking (both with and without my dog), traveling, and snowboarding
Help lower the relinquishment rate of dogs surrendered to shelters by providing the knowledge and tools needed to help families keep their pets.
Playing soccer and being outside in general
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, with a BS in Animal Sciences (concentration in companion animal and equine sciences)
I once died and came back to life!