The Best Dog Boarding in ChicagoBook Now
Tuesday, March 5
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
No software installation required
Our Barcoding System Helps Ensure Accuracy
In contrast, Tucker Pup’s has built our own proprietary barcoding technology, called PetScanner, to ensure total accuracy when tracking food, medicine, treats, grooming, breaks, laundry, belongings, and special instructions. We even use it when bringing your dog to you.
Dogs Love Their Bedtime Snack
We have Kongs of all sizes, and will make sure your dog gets the appropriate size. We only use dog-safe peanut butter.
Your Dog's Happiness is our Primary Concern
Here are some of the highlights:
- Open 365 days per year, from 6:45am to 7:00pm
- Dogs are in group play, both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting), throughout each day
- Nicest outdoor area in Chicago, including grass meant for dogs, pools, playground equipment, sun, and shade
- At night, the dogs sleep in boarding suites with glass fronts. You can bring your own bedding
- Unparalleled staff, who truly care about the well-being of each dog boarding with us
- Proprietary system called PetScanner, enabling total accuracy when identifying pets, taking any actions, tracking results, and knowing where your dog is at all times.
If you have a puppy, we strongly encourage you to participate in some socials before you board with us. These help become well-socialized and more acclimated to group play, an integral part of our boarding experience.
Puppy socials are far better than dog parks for introducing your puppy to play. Our socials are run by trainers, all of the puppies must be vaccinated, the room is very clean, the weather doesn't matter, and we infuse fun games and exercises along with the play time.
We offer three types of puppy socials:
- Confidence Builder: For puppies who are on the shy side, still trying to get comfortable with playing with others. They must be between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old, and 35 pounds or less.
- Tiny Tots: For puppies who are 15 pounds and under, who are between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old, and whose play style is not overbearing with the other puppies.
- Whippersnappers: For playful puppies who are between 15 and 35 pounds, and who are between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old. The puppies in this social should be comfortable playing with others, even those who may be larger.
With our Stay and Train program, our training staff can work with your dog while here for daycare or boarding. We can supplement work you are doing at home, giving your dog more repetitions to help it master the commands that you specify. After you check out, our staff can meet with you to discuss what we worked on, so you can be consistent and achieve your goals.
I'm really happy with the treatment Wrinkles receives during her stays. Please thank everyone for taking such good care of her.Deborah Compagner
We love how professionally Tucker Pups' staff takes care of our Spencer. They are always attentive to Spencer's needs.Mario Pineda
The staff are super friendly and helpful. I really like how they always have feedback on how my dog did for the day.Maria Trujillo
Lacey is a nervous dog and she seems to have done great at your facility! Thank you for keeping us updated and keeping her happy.Chris Kruppe