The Best Dog Daycare in ChicagoGet Started
If so, Tucker Pup's dog daycare is here for you! We have daycare seven days per week, and our staff is dedicated to making sure your friend comes home happy and healthy.
Please note that many people falsely assume that their dog must come five days a week to daycare. This is not true at all here - we have many dogs who come here once a week, and even once a month.
Tuesday, March 5
8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
No software installation required
- Dogs are separated in playgroups based on their size and temperament
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Largest and nicest outdoor area in Chicago, complete with pools, playground equipment, grass made for dog play, sun, shade, and a professional misting system
- Hours are 6:45am - 7pm on weekdays
The team is awesome - always friendly and very affectionate toward my dog. The facilities are great and I find the location very convenient!Jesse Zahorik
You guys are fabulous!!! If we even mention Tucker Pup's around Emily, she acts like a complete nut!! She comes home exhausted and is always excited to see everyone that works there!!! Woof, Woof!!!Rebecca Sandstrom
Lucas loves everyone there and everyone there loves Lucas. What more is there to say? Thanks for being great at your job.Brandy Corboy
This is the finest, kindest, safest, and most professional place in Chicago to board and or utilize daycare facilities for your pup. My dogs love this place and are always crazy excited to go there!Daniel Birnbaum
If you have a puppy, we strongly encourage you to participate in some socials. These help become well-socialized and more acclimated to group play.
Puppy socials are far better than dog parks for introducing your puppy to play. Our socials are run by trainers, all of the puppies must be vaccinated, the room is very clean, the weather doesn't matter, and we infuse fun games and exercises along with the play time.
We offer three types of puppy socials:
- Confidence Builder: For puppies who are on the shy side, still trying to get comfortable with playing with others. They must be between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old, and 35 pounds or less.
- Tiny Tots: For puppies who are 15 pounds and under, who are between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old, and whose play style is not overbearing with the other puppies.
- Whippersnappers: For playful puppies who are between 15 and 35 pounds, and who are between 10 weeks and 5.5 months old. The puppies in this social should be comfortable playing with others, even those who may be larger.