Turnkey Dog TrainingReserve Now
OverviewDoes your dog need training but you don't have the time? Our turnkey dog training can be very effective to help resolve your challenges.
With our turnkey training option, we come to your home three times per week while you are away, and work one-on-one with your dog on behaviors that you want to focus on. These mostly focus on walking your dog outdoors. We then meet with you once per week (for example, over the weekend) to discuss your dog's progress and teach you how to implement our methods.
This can be ideal if, for example, you want to address challenging behaviors, especially concerning dog walking, such as leash reactivity, riding the elevator, greeting strangers, pulling, walking near the el tracks or other loud noises, resource guarding, and much more.
Why Does it Work So Well?Turnkey training can be the most effective and rapid format for changing your dog's behaviors, for several reasons:
- We use proven techniques, using positive reinforcement only, to get your dog to respond very favorably, right away
- Sometimes the people in your dog's life may be inadvertently contributing towards its behavior, including you, your significant other, dog walkers, kids, or roommates. By having your dog work only with the trainer and nobody else, we can eliminate external factors and achieve results that you may not have thought possible
- We have the time to put in lots of repetitions in a very focused way, in different environments such as on elevators, near el tracks, down busy sidewalks, and in stores. Many people do not have the time, energy, or focus to do so
This does not mean that we're simply going to train your dog and you don't have to do anything - you will still need to put in work, and be consistent with our methods, in order to be successful. However, a lot of dogs just need lots of repetition to learn our expectations as humans. Our job is to put in these repetitions with your dog and give you a strong foundation.
Price:The price for turnkey training is $1,500 for twelve 45-minute sessions, plus parking reimbursement if you live in an area that doesn't have abundant free parking.
This price includes:
- Three sessions per week with your dog at your home. You do not need to be present. Our trainer will keep your key and set up a schedule with you. From our experience, this level of repetition will deliver the most effective results
- One hour-long session with you each week to discuss what your dog is learning and what you need to do going forward
Claire has been amazing with Kopi and I can tell that all her hard work has paid off with Turnkey Training. Kopi is a much more confident puppy than she was when we first started training and her basic obedience has improved by miles. Claire was also very thoughtful and accommodating to our needs and schedule. Would highly recommend her and use her in the future.
- Leslie Faeth