Advanced Obedience Dog Training ClassesEnroll
Advanced Manners is the final step in our Manners series. The course builds on the previous level of obedience, but we now focus on 'field work,' where your dog is taught to work at a distance with hand signals. The distractions are more difficult, most of the class is done off-leash, and your dog will follow your commands through hand gestures only. Wouldn't you love it if your dog listened to you all the time, whether he could see you or not, whether you have a treat or not, if your back is turned, and even if there is no leash attached?
The course includes:
- Training skills: The course continues to build on loose leash walking, finishing, and more. It adds a variety of new skills off-leash, and at a distance
- Off-leash socialization: Each class also includes play time, where the puppies get to run and play with the others off leash. This is important for building their socialization and confidence. The trainer will give you advice about what to allow and watch for during play, and how to correct your puppy's behavior in an effective manner.
- Access to TrainTrack™:
- Videos of the exercises taught in class. This helps you remember all of the tips once you get home.
- Written descriptions of the the exercises taught in class
- The homework for each session
- Ability to log your exercises and keep track of what you need to work on next
Extremely grateful for the Advanced Manners course, especially with David. David pushes the trainers and holds us accountable for our dogs. He is a master of his craft and we are lucky to have him. I brag to my friends that we have the opportunity to work with David!
- Michael DiDonato
Time duration: 1 hour per class
Prerequisites: Intermediate Manners at Tucker Pup's or similar training business. If you have gone somewhere else for training, you should speak with our trainer about what you have learned elsewhere and what is covered here
Ages: No age restrictions
Requirements: Click here
Schedule and prices: Click here
Have questions? Call us at 312-829-8787, 365 days per year between 7am and 7pm
Not sure? You can have a free consultation with one of our experts to help decide if this is the right class for you
Don't delay - we take enrollment 365 days per year, and answer calls from 7am to 7pm each day. Any request submitted after 7pm will be processed the next morning. Classes fill up quickly.
- Upcoming classes and prices
- Classes in progress
- Classes vs. private lessons
- Why choose Tucker Pup's classes?